This course is designed to provide you with adequate learning of the necessity of implementing and maintaining the right corporate behaviour at your company. If you want to find out the benefits and methods of adapting a good corporate behaviour, then you will find it all here in this course. You will master the necessary skills of enhancing corporate behaviour in this course for the betterment of the business.
Corporate behaviour is the major aspect of any business organisation. The right attitude and behaviour can help your company to shoot with effective productivity. Understand what corporate behaviour is through this course. Learn and recognise the benefits of corporate behaviour. Explore the different types of behaviour and find out your most appropriate behaviour you want to implement at your company. Identify the common categories of corporate behaviour. If you want to master the necessary skills of enhancing corporate behaviour for the industry you are in, then enrol in this course and learn everything you need.
Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for Department Managers, Senior Managers, Divisional Managers and Middle Managers.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Business Management: Corporate Behaviour is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Management Analysts.
- Human Resource Professional.
- Training and Development Managers.
|Diploma in Business Management: Corporate Behaviour|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:15:00|
|Module Two – The Science of Behavior||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Benefits for Corporate Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Most Common Categories of Corporate Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Managerial Structure||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Company Values and Ethics||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Employee Accountability||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Workplace Incidents||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Designing and Implementing||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Corporate Team Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Auditing Corporate Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Diploma in Business Management: Corporate Behaviour- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Business Management: Corporate Behaviour||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Business Management: Corporate Behaviour||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.