Writing is the primary mean of communication for most of the individuals, but many people face issues with it. The most important method of communication for people who are related to business fields is through messages. Most of the messages that are transferred are related to a kind of action that must be taken, or some important business decisions must be made. Nowadays, business uses different methods of communication like emails, memos, video conferences, letters, etc. In this course, you will learn about the different way of business writing as you will be focused on the spellings, grammar and punctuations. You will likewise learn about the standard business documents such as proposals, reports and business agendas.
You will also learn about the different words that you will work with as well as business-related terms, how to construct sentences as constructing sentences plays the main role in any writing, the format and the basic structure for writing agendas. The most critical writing of a business is report writing as it helps the supervisors to identify the organisations quality of work. In this lessons, you will learn how to write a report accurately and also cover different types of writing. You will also learn about the common writing error that the writers make and how can you correct them. Lastly, many other topics will be covered in details related to business writing in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who need help in writing emails, making presentations, and putting their thoughts into words.
- Individuals who have jobs where writing is important.
- Marketing professionals.
- Sales professional.
- People who are working in HR department.
- Individuals who are new to the business world or have many years of business experience at any level and would like to enhance their business writing skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Business Writing is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Economist writers.
- Economist journalist.
- E-book writers.
- Business writing specialist.
- Freelancer corporate business writer.
- Data analyst.
- Marketing communication specialist.
- Business content writer.
- Business plan writers.
- Business consultant.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Words||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Constructing Sentences||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creating Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Writing Meeting Agendas||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Writing E-mails||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Writing Business Letters||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Writing Proposals||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Writing Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Other Types of Documents||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Proofreading and Finishing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Business Writing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Business Writing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Business Writing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.