Painting is a medium of expression. People have been expressing their hidden feelings and emotions through spreading colours on the canvas. Diploma in canvas painting is designed for people who have basic knowledge and skills in drawing. This course will provide you with the knowledge you require before creating any painting piece. It will teach you about the uses of the different kind of watercolours, oils, acrylics etc. it will also introduce you to the different brushes that are used in this course.
Who is the course for?
- For all creative individuals who are interested in canvas painting.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- People who are willing to run Private workshops and classes.
- Become a conventional canvas painter.
- Work at fine art museums.
- Painting instructor.
- decorater- wall painting.
|Choosing Your Brushes||00:30:00|
|Color Your World||00:30:00|
|Light Sources in Painting||00:30:00|
|What type of painter are you?||00:30:00|
|Choosing A Subject||01:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Studio||00:30:00|
|Art Supply Resources||01:00:00|
|Clean Up Time||00:30:00|
|Free Art Lessons||01:00:00|
|Take Care of Your Creation||00:15:00|
|Pay Attention to Detail||01:00:00|
|Enjoy Your Subject||01:00:00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||00:30:00|
|Museums of Fine Art||00:15:00|
|One Final Word||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Canvas Painting||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Canvas Painting||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.