This Diploma in Cosmetics and Makeup course is designed for individuals interested in a career as a beauty professional. The beauty industry is continuously growing and evolving, worth hundreds of billions, offering a wide range of job opportunities. The cosmetics sector has seen significant advancement over the years, as there is a greater need to look great in any situation. Want to create high fashion beauty looks and develop the skills to become a qualified makeup artist? This training course will equip you with the practical skills you need.
This makeup and cosmetics course is designed to help you turn your passion for makeup into a lucrative business venture. The course starts with familiarising you with makeup supplies and the contents of an essential makeup kit such as foundation, applicator brushes, powders. You also perfect your makeup application technique for both women and men. Hairstyling will also be covered in this course, and you will get 100 free tips on how to use makeup professionally.
There are no entry requirements for this course. On successful completion, you can use the skills you’ve gained to kickstart your journey to becoming a professional beauty therapist. Enrol today and take the steps to set up your own professional beauty business.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Makeup and Cosmetology
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to be part of the Cosmetics Industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.However, although an educational background and experience in cosmetics is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Cosmetics and Makeup will be very beneficial and helpful to artists, professionals, and beginners who are in the cosmetic industry, especially:
- Beauty Gurus
- Makeup Artists
- And many more!