This Diploma in Cosmetics and Makeup course is a god send to those interested in cosmetics or makeup given that this is a thriving industry worth in the hundreds of billions, set to grow at a rate of 6.4% until 2020. Cosmetics and makeup has seen a great advancement over time as there is a greater need for humans to look great in any situation. Now you can take advantage of said need, and provide the service every one desires – aka supply and demand, basic economics.
This course is designed to help you make money by combining your passion of makeup and adding a dash of business into it. The course initially talks about make up supplies and what a basic makeup kit should contain such as foundation, flat brush etc. You also learn to tend to the needs of makeup application for both women or girls and men by focusing on individual aspects of their body. Further more you will learn about hairstyles and get 100 tips on makeup.
Overall you can use the skills learnt in this course to help your journey to become a professional beautician or even start your own business if you want to.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Makeup and Cosmetology
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to be part of the Cosmetics Industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.However, although an educational background and experience in cosmetics is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Cosmetics and Makeup will be very beneficial and helpful to artists, professionals, and beginners who are in the cosmetic industry, especially:
- Beauty Gurus
- Makeup Artists
- And many more!
|What is a Cosmetic?||00:15:00|
|Cosmetics – From Tradition to Modernity||00:15:00|
|Equipment – Makeup Kits||00:15:00|
|Ten-Step Guide to Perfect Makeup||00:30:00|
|Special Makeup Applications||00:30:00|
|Essential Equipment for the Professional||00:15:00|
|Advanced Makeup Applications||00:15:00|
|Makeup Application Women/Girls||00:30:00|
|Makeup Application Guys||00:30:00|
|Cleansing & Hairstyles||00:15:00|
|Makeup Basics I||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics II||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics III||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics IV||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics V||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Cosmetics and Makeup||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Cosmetics and Makeup||00:30:00|