Are you into photography and considering becoming a professional photographer? Or are you a someone who has never held a camera or has been fascinated on cameras in general? This course will help you learn how to succeed now that you’re finally an expert photographer? Then this is the course you will need right now since to be able to the gained basic skills for photography.
The Digital Photography is consistently evolving, be that as it may, the standards behind great photography don’t. This course gives you the chance to increase broad learning and comprehension of computerised photography including subjects, for example, introduction settings, how to peruse and utilise the histogram, how light influences a photo, how the camera sensor and focal points work, and how to prepare a photo utilising PC programming. You will likewise learn tips and strategies on what not to do when taking a photo.
In this course, we will learn more about digital photography in connection to the compelling artwork. You will be given appointed addresses and compositions, semester venture, will be made a request to create craftsmanship furthermore, will be made a request to partake in class discourse to better comprehend the physical, reasonable and hypothetical qualities of the electronic media in accordance with workmanship and workmanship making. You will be introduced with the essential innovation fundamental for the creation of their work of art, and in addition finding out about the visual expressions, what to look like at and investigate photography, photographic vocabulary, utilizing instruments, like the surrounding, synthesis, “rule of thirds”, light, surface, design, lines, symmetry, separation, viewpoint, culture, space, adjust, shading and highly contrasting photography, and be acquainted with many works by surely understood picture takers. By undertaking this course you will be able to utilise the photography tools skilfully in the production of their work of art, the creation and examination of expressive and thoughtful work of art are the principle targets of this course.
Who is the course for?
- Photographers and other hobbyists who want to upgrade their photography skills.
- People who have an interest in photography and want to acquire photography skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an educational background and experience related to art and photography will be of great advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Digital Photography will be very helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Camera Operators
- Film and Video Editors
- Graphic Designers
- Photography Editor
- Professional Photographer
- And Many More!
|Stepping Into Photography|
|Choosing Areas of Specialization in Digital Photography||FREE||00:30:00|
|What Makes A Good Photographer?||01:00:00|
|Types of Cameras for Photography||00:45:00|
|Know About Your Camera|
|How Does a Camera Capture an Image?||00:15:00|
|Which Digital Camera Features Do You Really Need?||00:30:00|
|Know The Basic Elements Of Your Digital Camera||00:45:00|
|RAW vs JPEG||00:15:00|
|Know About The Photographic Lenses|
|Framing Your Subject|
|Rule of Thirds||00:15:00|
|The Modes of Your Camera|
|Understanding Digital Camera Modes||00:45:00|
|Using Automatic Camera Modes||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Aperture||00:45:00|
|Introduction to Shutter Speed||00:45:00|
|Introduction to ISO||00:45:00|
|Compositional Rules in Photography||00:30:00|
|Another Mode Of Your Camera|
|Semi-Automatic Shooting Modes||01:00:00|
|Photography With Flash|
|Color in Photography|
|Understanding Color in Photography||00:45:00|
|How to Edit Photos in Adobe Lightroom||00:45:00|
|Photo Editing Workflow Tutorial||01:00:00|
|Post Production Considerations||00:45:00|
|Landscape Photography Tips||01:00:00|
|Additional Information on Photography|
|Basics of Photography|
|The Art of Photography||01:00:00|
|How to Become a Digital Photographer?||02:00:00|
|Getting into the Scene||02:00:00|
|Choosing the Right Camera||02:00:00|
|Making Pictures for a Living||03:00:00|
|The Tools and Software for Editing the Images||02:00:00|
|The Most Commonly Asked Questions||01:00:00|
|How to Get the Most Out of Your Digital Camera Purchase||00:30:00|
|Why Having a DSLR is Like Having a Second Camera||00:30:00|
|What You Should Look for in a Digital Camera||01:00:00|
|The Benefits of Purchasing a DSLR Camera||01:00:00|
|Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Digital Camera?||00:30:00|
|Learning to Use Your Flash Properly on Your Digital Camera||00:30:00|
|Learn to Use Your Presets on Your Digital Camera||00:30:00|
|What Brand of Digital Camera is Best?||00:30:00|
|Understanding Shooting Speed on Your DSLR||00:30:00|
|Become a Good Photographer Before Buying Expensive Equipment||01:00:00|
|8 Digital Camera Brands You Should Know About||00:30:00|
|Do You Know the Best Digital Cameras to Buy?||00:30:00|
|Digital Camera and the Role of ISO||00:30:00|
|Digital Cameras Have Revolutionized Photography||00:30:00|
|Low Light Photography Tips||01:00:00|
|5 Rules of Buying a Point and Shoot Camera||00:30:00|
|4 Digital Camera Features You Should Understand||01:00:00|
|Nikon D5200 or Sony Alpha NEX-6 – Which is the Best Buy?||00:30:00|
|3 Basics to Consider While Buying a Digital Camera||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Digital Photography||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Digital Photography||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Digital Photography||00:20:00|