Are you a Dog Lover? Are you currently a Dog Parent? And do you want to learn what is needed to take care of your best friend? Then this diploma in dog care is for you to be able to take care of your dog the best way you could.
A puppy can be a superb addition to your home but whether you’re an accomplished pet parent or a first-time adopter. It’s essential to keep your canine buddy’s well-being and joy a top need. The Diploma in Dog Care will give you valuable tips for all puppy guardians that are helpful when you take care of your dog. Having a new puppy or adult dog is an exciting moment and a milestone for the entire family. Since dogs are known as man’s best friend and a loyal dog is more than just a pet since they are treated as a beloved member of the family.
Moreover, having a dog as a pet is like having a child albeit physically there is truly no correlation but puppies are feeling animals and need care and love as well like a child. Along these lines, in the mission to be a decent and minding dog owner, the owner should have the capacity to play out some extremely fundamental activities that are important in this disposition, which will be generally welcomed by your pet. The Diploma in Dog Care will surely help you with the basic dog care on how you should care for your dogs, what items they need and how veterinarian will be able to help you.
Who is the course for?
- Dog owners and lovers who want to learn how to train their dogs.
- Dog breeders, groomers, handlers and trainers who want to know how to care for dogs properly
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education and experience in dog training will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Dog Care is perfect for dog owners and lovers who want to live peacefully with their obedient and well-behaved dogs. The course can also help the following dog-related careers:
- Dog Trainer
- Dog Breeder
- Dog Groomer
- Dog Handler
- Dog Service Trainer
- Dog Sitter
- Animal Behaviourist.
|Dog Care Basics||00:30:00|
|What Items Do You Need For Your Dog||00:45:00|
|The Vet Is Your Friend||00:30:00|
|Caring For An Elderly Dog||00:30:00|
|Caring For A Disabled Dog||00:15:00|
|Caring For Small Dogs||00:15:00|
|Caring For Big Dogs||00:30:00|
|The Dangers Of Not Caring For Your Best Friend||00:30:00|
|How to Groom a Dog||00:15:00|
|Require Materials for Grooming a Dog||00:15:00|
|Clipping the Nails||00:15:00|
|Brushing the Teeth||00:15:00|
|Brushing/Combing the Coat||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Dog Care & Grooming||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Dog Care & Grooming||00:20:00|