Are you a Dog Lover? Do you own a dog at your home? Or do you just want to learn how to train dogs? The Diploma in Dog Training will be perfect for your needs and will be helpful for you to be able to train your dogs or other dogs.
Having a new puppy or adult dog is an exciting moment and a milestone for the entire family. As dogs are known as man’s best friend and a loyal dog is more than just a pet since they are treated as a beloved member of the family. However, to be able to achieve that level of love and companionship, owners should consider that it is important to have your new puppy or adult dog off on the right foot. Dogs should have a solid grounding in obedience and problem behaviour avoidance to be able for you and them to become happier and healthier.
Dog training will not be an easy task, especially at the beginning. And if you are struggling to communicate with them, it will be much more difficult to train them to make them obedient and behave well. This is where this course comes in handy. The Diploma in Dog Training will surely help you with the key commands and skills on how you should train your dogs and you will also learn more about issues that you may encounter during the process and how to solve it.
Who is the course for?
- Dog owners and lovers who want to learn how to train their dogs.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in dog training will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Dog Training is perfect for dog owners and lovers who want to live peacefully with their obedient and well-behaved dogs. The course will also help dog trainers to acquire the key skills to become a professional trainer.
|Diploma in Dog Training|
|The Basic Commands||01:00:00|
|Training Your New Puppy||01:00:00|
|Head Collar Training||00:30:00|
|Training Collar or Choke Collar||00:30:00|
|Crate and House Training||01:00:00|
|Dog Obedience Training||00:30:00|
|Dog Training Issues||00:30:00|
|Advanced Dog Training Exercises||00:30:00|
|More Dog or Puppy Training Issues and Exercises||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Dog Training||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Dog Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Dog Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.