Are you interested in education finance? Then you will surely be benefited from this course.
Financial management is essential for everyone including students. Knowing the basics of education financial management is very helpful to anyone. In this course, you will know about the education financial basics and how it should be used in your life. Then you will also know how to get the education financial aid and find out about financial education for women seeking financial independence. You will also know the effects of economic downturn and demographics effect education financing.
Who is the course for?
- Students wanting to go to college or university from low-income homes.
- Parents wanting to save money for their children’s education.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Education Finance is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following:
- People looking for scholarships
- Institutions looking to provide scholarships
- Parents saving for children’s education
|Introduction To Education Finance||01:00:00|
|How To Get Education Financial Aid||01:00:00|
|Financial Education For Women||01:00:00|
|Budgeting And Planning Towards Education Financing||01:00:00|
|Tax Talk And Education Financing||01:00:00|
|What Education Expenditure Planning Should Cover||00:30:00|
|Effects Of Economic Downturn And How Demographics Effect Education Financing||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Education Finance||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Education Finance||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.