Diploma in Elderly Care intends to enhance and develop the skills of carers to meet the psycho social and well-being needs of the elderly people. It aims to enhance your existing knowledge and skills in caring for older people in all environments. It prepares you to confront the contemporary difficulties you will face while caring for adults and think of imaginative measures to address these challenges. This course will equip you with necessary skills, information, and knowledge in elderly care.
Who is this course for?
- Care professionals who want to improve their elderly care skills and management.
- People who have the interest to become part of the geriatric/elderly care.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Elderly Care is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Ageing Services Administrators
- Geriatric Care Experts
- Geriatric Case Managers
- Social Workers.
|Introduction To Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly||01:00:00|
|Caring For Elderly Parents or Relatives While Keeping Your Money||00:30:00|
|How To Handle Bad Behaviour Problems By Elderly Parents||00:30:00|
|Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relative’s: Home Help||00:30:00|
|Going to A Better Place||00:15:00|
|Listening to Your Parents Even Now||00:30:00|
|Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior||00:30:00|
|The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores||00:30:00|
|The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!||00:30:00|
|Caring for Elderly Diagnosed of Dementia||02:00:00|
|The Greatest Loss Of Them All||00:30:00|
|Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly||00:30:00|
|Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job||00:30:00|
|4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly||01:00:00|
|Top Outdoor Elderly Activities||00:30:00|
|Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly||00:30:00|
|Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite||00:30:00|
|The Caregiver’s Enemy No.1||00:15:00|
|Mental Health Basics||00:30:00|
|Are you Resilient||00:30:00|
|Take Good Care of Yourself||00:30:00|
|When Do You Need to See a Professional?||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Elderly Care||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Elderly Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Elderly Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.