This Diploma in Furniture Restoration is one of our best-selling courses, ideal for those who are looking to master the basics of furniture repair, or are considering becoming furniture technicians. Learn the art of restoring different types of furniture and materials, with our repair and restore masterclass.
Furniture Restoration is the process where specific pieces of furniture are cleaned or repaired to get them as close to their original state as possible. When you reupholster furniture, It helps to preserve its functionality and original look, saving you time and money in the long run.
The quality of furniture can worsen with time, and not all of us can replace our much-loved pieces with brand new ones. Thus, restoring old furniture is a popular option for extending the life of our upholstery. In this practical upholstery course, you’ll learn about professional wood, leather or metal furniture restoration, whether you want to learn practical skills for the home, or are aspiring to turn your passion into a profession.
This Furniture Restoration training course will give you an overview of the history of furniture making, and train you to develop the basic skills required to restore beautiful furniture pieces and antique furniture to their former state. You’ll also familiarise with wood stain removal, french polish techniques and modern and traditional furniture styles. Enrol in this furniture restoration course today, and get started on setting up your own furniture repair service.
Who is the Furniture Restoration Course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in the Furniture Industry
- Anyone including beginners who have an interest in learning skills of furniture restoration or make it as a career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education and experience in furniture restoration is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Furniture Restoration will be very beneficial and helpful to furniture makers, furniture businessmen, professionals and beginners who have an interest in the Furniture Industry.