Only a skilled hand can give old furniture new lives. Old pieces of furniture are very challenging to mend, a slight mistakes here and there, and you can ruin the whole thing. The Diploma in Furniture Restoration course is designed to help you build the essential skills and expertise for furniture restoration. You will grasp a handful of restoration tips and tricks within no time.
The Diploma in Furniture Restoration course will help you develop excellent skills in furniture restoration. In this course, you will get introduced to the basic principles of furniture restoration. Then you will learn the steps you should take before restoring furniture. The highly informative modules will teach you how to remove stains and colour furniture. You will learn a great deal about modern upholstery. In addition, this course will provide you with valuable restoration techniques. You will also become skilled in restoring antique furniture.
This comprehensive Diploma in Furniture Restoration course is the perfect place to build your foundation in furniture restoration. Take this fantastic course today and open new doors of opportunities for yourself.
- Understand the core principles of furniture restoration
- Familiarise yourself with the preparatory steps
- Learn the skills for colouring wooden furniture
- Grasp the techniques of working with oil and wax
- Enrich your knowledge and understanding of modern upholstery
- Grasp a wide range of furniture restoration techniques
- Build your competence in antique furniture restoration
Who is the Diploma in Furniture Restoration Course for?
This Diploma in Furniture Restoration course is perfect for aspiring professionals in the relevant industry, such as people with careers in:
- Furniture restorer
- Interior Designer
It will deepen their knowledge and help them establish the fundamental skills for furniture restoration. Anyone interested in restoring their own furniture can also take this course.
Why Choose this Diploma in Furniture Restoration Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
|Diploma in Furniture Restoration - Updated Version|
|Module 1: Introduction to Furniture Restoration||00:15:00|
|Module 2: How to Get Started||00:17:00|
|Module 3: Woods in Furniture Restoration||00:30:00|
|Module 4: Upholstery Restoration||00:22:00|
|Module 5: Restoring Antiques Furniture||00:21:00|
|Module 6: DIY: Restoration Projects||00:24:00|
|Module 7: Safety Precautions in DIY Projects||00:29:00|
|Module 8: Career Information for Furniture Restorer in the UK||00:17:00|
|Diploma in Furniture Restoration - Old Version|
|Module 01: Principles of Furniture Restoration||00:35:00|
|Module 02: Few Preparatory Steps||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Wood Finishing||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Wax Overview||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Oil Overview||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Stains Overview||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Colouring Wood Furniture||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Modern Upholstery||00:30:00|
|Module 09: Some Furniture Restoration Technique||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Antiques Furniture Restoration||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Care and Maintenance of Furniture||00:15:00|
|Module 12: Career Info for Furniture Restorer in the UK||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Furniture Restoration||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Furniture Restoration||00:20:00|