Do you love modern and classy furniture? Do you love creating and modifying furniture? Or do you just want to venture out in the Furniture Industry? Then, Diploma in Furniture Restoration course will be perfect for you!
Being able to have classy and elegant furniture is everyone’s dream. As much as possible, people will choose furniture with great quality and style that suits their needs but we also know that at some point, our furniture’s quality will deteriorate and not all of us can replace it with new ones. Thus, restoration of furniture is one of the options people are taking into consideration to be able to fix the problems. Furniture Restoration is the process where a certain furniture piece is being cleaned or repaired to try turning it into its original state to be able to preserve its functionality and original look. It is ideal since it will help people save time and money rather than having to buy a completely new set of furniture.
This Diploma in Furniture Restoration course will help you learn the skills require to restore beautiful furniture pieces and antiques to their former state. This course will introduce you the skills to restore furniture, look at modern and traditional styling and let you explore the fascinating history of furniture making.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in the Furniture Industry
- Anyone including beginners who have an interest in learning skills of furniture restoration or make it as a career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education and experience in furniture restoration is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Furniture Restoration will be very beneficial and helpful to furniture makers, furniture businessmen, professionals and beginners who have an interest in the Furniture Industry.
|Diploma in Furniture Restoration|
|WOOD FINISHING IN GENERAL||00:30:00|
|PREPARATION OF NEW AND OLD SURFACES||01:00:00|
|STAINS IN GENERAL||00:15:00|
|FACTORY PREPARED STAINS||00:15:00|
|STAIN BRUSHING AND PROCEDURE||00:30:00|
|PREPARING WOOD TO TAKE STAIN WITH EVEN COLOR EFFECT||01:00:00|
|THE USE OF WOOD FILLERS||00:30:00|
|VARNISH AND SHELLAC||01:00:00|
|VARNISHING, RUBBING, POLISHING||01:00:00|
|VARNISH DEFECTS AND THEIR CAUSES||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Furniture Restoration||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Furniture Restoration||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Furniture Restoration||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.