The present generation is obsessed with games. From little kid to adult, there are games based on age. Have you ever played Criminal Case, Candy Crush Saga or Clash or Clan?
The Diploma in Game Design and Development course illustrated the techniques and skills you need for designing a game. At first, you will learn the whole process of game development. Then, the course discusses the financial tips for gamers.
The final part of the course shows you how to design a game for social sites.
Who is the course for?
- Game makers or developers who want to improve their game development skills.
- People who have an interest in game development and software.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Game Design and Development is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Assistant Producer
- Audio Engineer
- Creative Director
- Game Designer
- Game Developer
- Game Programmer
- Games Artist
- Product Manager
- Software Developer.
|Introduction To Game Creation||00:30:00|
|Basics of Game Design||01:00:00|
|2D Game Creation Software||01:00:00|
|3D Game Creation Software||01:00:00|
|3D Game Creation||00:30:00|
|How To Create a Game on a Social Site||00:30:00|
|Basic Concept of Internet Safety||01:00:00|
|A Simple Guide for Buying budget Gaming||01:00:00|
|Keep Track of what you Spend||00:30:00|
|Why Being Naive Can Make Your Fortune||00:30:00|
|If you Need Help Get It||01:00:00|
|Be Careful not to Get Hooked||01:00:00|
|How to Handle Difficult Conversations at Work||00:30:00|
|The Best Way to Finance Games||00:15:00|
|How to Use the Application Launcher||00:30:00|
|Farmville on Facebook||01:00:00|
|Facebook Words with Friends||01:00:00|
|Facebook Social City||01:00:00|
|Finding Free Social Games||01:00:00|
|Being A Hero In Social Site Game||00:30:00|
|The Best Social Site Games||01:00:00|
|How to separate learning myths from reality||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Game Development Course||00:00:00|
|Game Development XNA GameStudio||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.