It has been found that visual communication is vastly more effective than other forms of communication. It is a very stimulating form of communication, especially when paired with vivid colours. Graphic designers have a similar job, where they convey many different subtle messages using their creativity and artistic talents. This Diploma in Graphic Design course will help you learn basic techniques in Adobe Photoshop, Illustration and In-design in order to build up your confidence and help you start the journey to become a professional.
This course will initially give you a background understanding in what graphic design really is, following which you will learn about the principles and elements of design –which are considered the building blocks of graphic designing. You will also discover the different terms, tips and tools used to pick the best colours.
After this is where the whole course starts getting interesting as you start learning to use Photoshop, understand Typography, design logos using illustrator and finally discover more about web designing and printing. This diploma level course is the full package and is ideal for anyone pursuing a career in graphics design.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone that has an interest in learning more about the graphic design process.
- A career in graphic design is open to graduates of any design-related discipline, for example 3D design, communication design, photography, illustration or visual art, but a specific graphic design degree will be the most useful.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.