Managerial Accounting helps managers make informed decisions and effectively manage their business operations. It focuses on an organization’s internal finances and aims to maximize profit and minimize loss. Explore the fundamentals of Managerial Accounting with this highly-acclaimed Diploma in Managerial Accounting course.
In this Diploma in Managerial Accounting course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of Managerial Accounting and identify how it helps managers. You will learn the process of allocating cost to multiple products and understand the purpose of activity-based costing. The course also discusses the key strategies of cost behavior, sales mix, budgeting, and capital investment analysis. By the end of the period, you will have a clear concept of how to analyze business expenses and prepare financial reports to help managers make investment decisions.
- Familiarize yourself with the trends in Managerial Accounting
- Understand the difference between Managerial accounting and Financial accounting
- Understand product cost vs job cost
- Determine cost behavior
- Identify what causes a change in the break-even point
- Learn about operating budgets
- Learn how to calculate the sales mix
- Identify the steps of capital investment analysis
Who Is This Course For?
This Diploma in Managerial Accounting course is recommended to anyone interested in gaining relevant skills in Managerial Accounting to make effective managerial decisions. In addition, the skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Managerial Accounting course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Management Accountant
- Business Professional
- Business Manager
|Manaerial Accounting Defined||00:05:00|
|Financial Accounting Compared to Managerial Accounting||00:09:00|
|Foundation Concepts part 1||00:09:00|
|Foundation Concepts part 2||00:10:00|
|Foundation Concepts part 3||00:11:00|
|Process costing vs Job Cost||00:08:00|
|Job cost part 1||00:10:00|
|Job cost part 2||00:08:00|
|Allocating costs to multiple products||00:13:00|
|Departmental Overhead Rate||00:09:00|
|Activity Based Costing||00:11:00|
|Cost Behavior Continued||00:16:00|
|Break Even Point||00:11:00|
|Break Even Point Changes||00:06:00|
|Short Term Decisions||00:13:00|
|Budgeted Balance Sheet||00:05:00|
|Performance Evaluation Cont p1||00:11:00|
|Performance Evaluation Cont p2||00:07:00|
|Standard Costs Continued||00:16:00|
|Capital Investment Decisions||00:12:00|
|Capital Investment Analysis||00:14:00|
No Reviews found for this course.