Mental health problems can occur to anyone, but in order to help those affected by it you need to be a lot more careful. This Diploma in Mental Health Support Worker can help you take care of someone with mental health issues during their psychological and emotional highs and lows, be it professionally or for a special someone in your life.
The course is divided into three modules each corresponding to mental health basics, mental health of children, and mental health support worker. Initially you are introduced to mental health basics, discovering resiliency and nurturing healthy relationships. Next you focus on children’s mental health basics, how to nurture positivity & confidence, discover more about birth defects and behaviour disorders and much more. Finally you look into what it takes to be a mental health support worker by understanding roles, tasks, required training and career pathways you can take.
This type of job could prove to be extremely satisfying as you are making a difference in the lives of others in need, and if you get this course now you can get started with that immediately.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people suffering from mental issues
- People who have an interest in the personal mental development
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Mental Health Support Worker course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Home Care Taker
|Module 1: Mental Health Basics|
|Mental Health Basics||00:30:00|
|Are you Resilient||00:30:00|
|Take Good Care of Yourself||00:30:00|
|When Do You Need to See a Professional?||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Mental Health of Children|
|Children’s Mental Health Basics||00:30:00|
|Nurturing Positivity And Confidence||01:00:00|
|Recognize Changed Behaviour In Your Child||01:00:00|
|About Birth Defects||01:00:00|
|About Behavior Disorders||01:00:00|
|Mental Health Games For Children||01:00:00|
|Make Sure You Take Care Of Yourself As Well||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Mental Health Support Worker|
|Role and tasks||01:00:00|
|Training, career pathway and pay||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Mental Health Support Worker||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Mental Health Support Worker||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Mental Health Support Worker||00:30:00|