Are you interested or fond of gardening? Do you want to learn how to do gardening, specifically Organic Gardening? Then this course is created for you!
Developing your own natural nourishment in an earth inviting and manageable way is turning into an exceptionally well-known action. In any case, many individuals either at developing vegetables as they are questionable how they ought to begin and of the sort of work that is required. This Diploma in Organic Gardening course will acquaint you with all parts of developing patio nursery vegetables in a natural and effective way.
This course will give you an intensive learning and comprehensive lessons of how to grow an expansive assortment of vegetables, for example, carrots, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, potatoes, leeks and numerous others. You will likewise find out about keeping up your garden vegetable plot in good shape, how to test and enhance soil, make compost, make a raised bed, sow seeds and actualize edit pivot. This course will be of awesome enthusiasm to all learners who want to develop their own sustenance in a natural and feasible way yet might want to take after the exhortation and direction of natural specialists.
Who is the course for?
- Hobbyists and enthusiasts who are into organic gardening.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education and experience related to gardening will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Organic Gardening Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the hobbyists, enthusiasts, and gardeners who want to learn about organic gardening.
|Diploma in Organic Gardening|
|Why Garden Organically?||01:00:00|
|Planning Your Organic Vegetable Garden||00:30:00|
|Growing Your Organic Vegetable Garden||00:30:00|
|Why Grow an Organic Herb Garden?||00:30:00|
|Growing an Organic Herb Garden||00:30:00|
|You Have Organically Grown Herbs, Now What?||01:00:00|
|Organic Garden Fertilizers||00:30:00|
|Organic Gardening Compost||00:30:00|
|Why Use Organic Pest Control?||01:00:00|
|How to Control Garden Pests Organically||00:30:00|
|How to Bring Your Organic Plants Indoors; for Easy Year Round Growth||00:30:00|
|Organic Container Gardening||01:00:00|
|Organic Hydroponic Gardening||00:30:00|
|STARTING WITH THE PLANTS||02:00:00|
|SOWING AND PLANTING||01:00:00|
|THE CULTIVATION OF VEGETABLES||01:00:00|
|THE VEGETABLES AND THEIR SPECIAL NEEDS||02:00:00|
|BEST VARIETIES OF THE GARDEN VEGETABLES||02:00:00|
|INSECTS AND DISEASES AND THE METHODS OF FIGHTING THEM||02:00:00|
|HARVESTING AND STORING||02:00:00|
|THE VARIETIES OF POME AND STONE FRUITS||02:00:00|
|PLANTING: CULTIVATION: FILLER CROPS||01:00:00|
|PRUNING, SPRAYING, HARVESTING||01:00:00|
|BERRIES AND SMALL FRUITS||02:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Organic Gardening||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Organic Gardening||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.