Painting and decorating skills are very practical skills to have, especially for the construction industry and decorating industry. Knowing how to paint furniture, walls and other surfaces make a big difference visually to the interior of a home. If your home is undergoing a makeover or you wish to become a professional painter and decorator, then this course will provide you with the knowledge and basic skills you need to kickstart your career.
In this diploma course, you will learn the basics of preparing surfaces for decoration and how to apply paint systems by brush and roller. You will also develop the skills required to care for different types of furniture. How to arrange and analyse a room will also be covered in this course. Lastly, you will learn how to market your business through portfolios, flyers, and cards, to attract potential clients for painting and decoration jobs.
If you have a creative flair and passion for interior painting and designing, then enrol in this painting and decorating course today and fast-track your career.
Who is the course for?
- Artists or painters who want to venture in home painting and decorating
- People who have an interest in professional painting and designing
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Painting and Decorating is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Creative Art Worker
- Portrait Specialist
- Professional Art Maker
- Visual Artist.