Are you focusing enough on your own personal health? Are you curious how your personal health actually affects your life and the way you live? If so, then this diploma course will help you and your needs.
Every day our attitudes and opinions about our personal well-being are being influenced by the information, messages and advertising received from media and the Internet. Personal health and fitness has a significant influence on individuals and also on the society as well. This course will help you to have comprehensive lessons on personal health care. The course covers important aspects of health and fitness such as healthy eating, colon cleansing, fasting, diet and nutrition. This course will be of great interest to any person who is interested to be well informed and educated on the appropriate ways to improve their own personal health and fitness.This will also help individuals to appropriately deal with the polarised opinions and information about health and fitness received from media and the internet.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone regardless if they have prior knowledge or not in personal health.
- Anyone who thinks they possess a maturity to reflect their own development on their health.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Personal Health Care will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and mental-related careers like:
- Clinical Psychologists
- Medical Professionals
- Mental Health Experts
- And Much More!
|Diploma in Personal Health Care|
|How I Became a Hygienist||01:00:00|
|The Nature and Cause of Disease99||01:30:00|
|Diet and Nutrition||01:30:00|
|Vitamins and Other Food Supplements||01:30:00|
|The Analysis of Disease States: Helping the Body to Recover||02:00:00|
|Primary Health Care||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Personal Health Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Personal Health Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.