After the memories of a big day have blurred, the photos stay to help couples to remember a standout amongst the most important days of their lives. There is a huge amount of pressure on a wedding picture taker to catch quality, that catch the state of mind of the day and the connection between the couple and their loved ones. Regardless of whether you are an expert picture taker or a gifted beginner, a friend or relative will request that you capture their wedding photos. With such a great amount of pressure to get everything right, wedding photography can be a standout amongst the most difficult types of photography. This course will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge that you need to feel confident in the role of a wedding photographer. Along with technical skills, you will likewise figure out how to pre-arrange the day to guarantee that everything moves easily and you will be motivated to shoot creative pictures that the couple will treasure their entire lives together.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone with a basic knowledge of photography and a willingness to learn.
- Any photographer interested in making money by being a part of someone’s special day.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Wedding photographer
- Corporate photographer
- Event manager
- Photography tutor
- Freelancing wedding photographer.
|Fundamental of Photography|
|Choosing Areas of Specialization in Digital Photography||FREE||00:30:00|
|What Makes A Good Photographer?||01:00:00|
|Types of Cameras for Photography||00:45:00|
|How Does a Camera Capture an Image?||00:15:00|
|Which Digital Camera Features Do You Really Need?||00:30:00|
|Know The Basic Elements Of Your Digital Camera||00:45:00|
|RAW vs JPEG||00:15:00|
|Rule of Thirds||00:15:00|
|Understanding Digital Camera Modes||00:45:00|
|Using Automatic Camera Modes||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Aperture||00:45:00|
|Introduction to Shutter Speed||00:45:00|
|Introduction to ISO||00:45:00|
|Compositional Rules in Photography||00:30:00|
|Semi-Automatic Shooting Modes||01:00:00|
|Understanding Color in Photography||00:45:00|
|How to Edit Photos in Adobe Lightroom||00:45:00|
|Photo Editing Workflow Tutorial||01:00:00|
|Post Production Considerations||00:45:00|
|Professional Wedding Photography|
|Know Why A Professional Wedding Photographer Is Best||01:00:00|
|The Importance Of A Wedding Photography Shot List||00:30:00|
|Mistakes First Time Wedding Photographers Make||00:30:00|
|A Wedding Photographer Cannot Be Timid||00:30:00|
|Are You Using RAW?||00:30:00|
|Getting Great Detail Wedding Shots||00:30:00|
|5 Tips For The First Time Wedding Photographer||00:30:00|
|Have Fun As A Wedding Photographer||00:15:00|
|Make The Most Of The Unexpected With Wedding Photography||01:00:00|
|A Simple Wedding Photographer Tip On The Sound||01:00:00|
|Problems On The Site For Wedding Photographers||01:00:00|
|Use Continuous Shooting Features||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photographer Gets Up High||01:00:00|
|Showcase Your Photos At The Wedding Reception||00:15:00|
|Wedding Photography With Two Cameras?||00:30:00|
|Selecting Property Wedding Photo Backgrounds||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photographer Tips For Changing Things Up||01:00:00|
|Wedding Photographers Should Check Out The Location||00:05:00|
|Wedding Photography And Diffused Light||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photography And The Second Photographer||00:15:00|
|Wedding Photographer Tips For Back Up Support||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photographer Tip For What Couples Expect From You||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photography: Handling The Family Photo||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photography Tip For Deleting As You Go||00:15:00|
|Wedding Photography Is Profitable||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Professional Wedding Photography||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Professional Wedding Photography||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Professional Wedding Photography||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.