Regardless of whether you are considering to start a profession outside as a gardening expert or you are as of now working in the business and are considering beginning your own garden organization, then the Vegetable Gardening Diploma is the right course for you to undertake. This course is packed with the fundamentals of gardening that helps you turn your hobby into a successful business.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of gardening to start a new profession.
- Experienced gardeners who want to who want to improve their backyard gardens.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Gardening professionals
- Garden center employee
|WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE GARDENING?||00:30:00|
|REQUISITES OF THE HOME VEGETABLE GARDEN||01:00:00|
|THE PLANTATION PLAN||01:00:00|
|VEGETABLE GARDEN RECORD||01:00:00|
|IMPLEMENTS AND THEIR USES||01:00:00|
|MANURES, FERTILIZERS AND MULCHING||02:00:00|
|THE SOIL AND ITS PREPARATION||01:00:00|
|STARTING WITH THE PLANTS||02:00:00|
|SOWING AND PLANTING||01:00:00|
|THE CULTIVATION OF VEGETABLES||01:00:00|
|THE VEGETABLES AND THEIR SPECIAL NEEDS||02:00:00|
|BEST VARIETIES OF THE GARDEN VEGETABLES||02:00:00|
|INSECTS AND DISEASES AND THE METHODS OF FIGHTING THEM||02:00:00|
|HARVESTING AND STORING||02:00:00|
|THE VARIETIES OF POME AND STONE FRUITS||02:00:00|
|PLANTING: CULTIVATION: FILLER CROPS||01:00:00|
|PRUNING, SPRAYING, HARVESTING||01:00:00|
|BERRIES AND SMALL FRUITS||02:00:00|
|A CALENDAR OF OPERATIONS||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Vegetable Gardening||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Vegetable Gardening||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.