The Internet or World Wide Web is a huge expanse of countless websites. These websites can range from online shopping to photo sharing, social networking to government related information. People can hop online and check their bank account balance or talk to a relative from far away, or post a photograph of the day’s events. They can read the news and check their local TV listings. While big websites that are well known most likely use a dedicated web hosting service, smaller websites might use a different type of web hosting program. Essentially, the web host provides the memory needed as well as the bandwidth allowance that is used up when people click on a website. The Internet contains lots of different kinds of websites. These websites can be about anything you can think of, from web based shopping to photograph sharing, long range interpersonal communication to government-related data. In this course, you will learn about web hosting and what are the types of web hosting and its differences. Also, you will know what to look for in a web host and know how to work with cPanel. Lastly, you would know how to setup your website and decide the best domain name that will suit you.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who have an interest in creating their site.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Web Hosting will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Online Sellers
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Top Executives
- And Much More!
|Introduction to Web Hosting||00:30:00|
|Types of Web Hosting and the Differences||01:00:00|
|What to Look for in a Web Host||01:00:00|
|Working with cPanel||01:00:00|
|How to Point Your Domain Name to Your Web Host||00:30:00|
|Getting Your Website Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Web Hosting||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Web Hosting||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.