There’s always a demand for household appliances repair. Hence, appliance repair is an excellent skill to possess. Learn how to repair and maintain home appliances and kickstart a lucrative career in the relevant industry by taking this Domestic Appliance Repairing course.
Regular Appliance maintenance is necessary for long term use. The Domestic Appliance Repairing course comes with a wide range of techniques and processes that will help improve your skills in domestic appliance repair. It will provide detailed instructions on repairing many appliances, such as a coffee maker, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and air conditioner. The course will also take you through the safety precautions every repair expert follows. Enrol today!
- Gain the relevant skills in domestic appliance repairing
- Know how to diagnose and fix a cloth dryer
- Learn the skills to repair a television
- Enrich your knowledge of cooking appliance repair
- Understand what are some safety precautions when working with home appliances
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for professionals interested in gaining the relevant skills in domestic appliance repair. The comprehensive training will open doors to various appliance repair jobs.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Domestic Appliance Repairing Course offers useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any profession or career from any industry you are in, such as:
- Maintenance electrician
|Domestic Appliance Repairing Course|
|Introduction to Domestic Appliances||00:17:00|
|Repairing a Cloth Dryer||00:22:00|
|Repairing a Coffee Maker||00:13:00|
|Repairing a Dishwasher||00:25:00|
|Repairing a Refrigerator||00:20:00|
|Repairing a Television||00:18:00|
|Repairing a Vacuum Cleaner||00:17:00|
|Repairing a Washing Machine||00:22:00|
|Repairing a Water Heater||00:22:00|
|Repairing an Air Conditioner||00:20:00|
|Repairing Cooking Appliances||00:32:00|
|Repairing Electrical Wiring||00:21:00|
|Safety Precautions during Repairing Appliances||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.