Learn the fundamentals of electrical components by taking this Electrical Units & Components course.
This Electrical Units & Components course will give you deep insights into essential electrical components and how they work. Throughout the course, you’ll get a detailed understanding of electrical units, Ohm’s law, direct and alternating current, voltage, and resistance. Furthermore, you’ll know how capacitors work and the factors that affect capacitance. You’ll also discover the different types of magnetism and understand how magnetism relates to electricity.
- Understand the fundamental electrical quantities
- Learn about electrical units and Ohm’s law
- Know the components of electric circuits and their functions
- Enrich your knowledge of capacitance and capacitors
- Understand the science of magnetism
- Know how electricity and magnetism relate to each other
Who is this course for?
This Electrical Units & Components Training is dedicated to professionals interested in enhancing their knowledge of electrical components to produce quality end products.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Electrical Units & Components course offers useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any profession or career from any industry you are in, such as:
- Electrical and electronic engineer
|Electrical Units & Components|
|Module 1: Introduction and Basics||00:14:00|
|Module 2: Electrical Units and ohm’s Laws||00:18:00|
|Module 3: Direct Current||00:20:00|
|Module 4: Alternating Current||00:20:00|
|Module 5: Voltage and Resistance||00:21:00|
|Module 6: Capacitance and Capacitors||00:22:00|
|Module 7: Magnetism||00:27:00|
|Module 8: Safety Precautions||00:31:00|
No Reviews found for this course.