Tackling the day to day millennial employee management problems
Do you find yourself out of step when managing your new generation millennial employees? Are you lost in their conversations even if you are the boss? Well, not to worry anymore because this course can definitely help you out.
What you need to understand is – this generation, like all generations before it, has its own personality. They are the creation of new cultures and social activities. They create and live in their own mind space. This course will help you to understand their psyche and develop managerial skills that will make you an amazing boss.
Most importantly, you can expect to learn how to characterize a generation, including generations other than the millennials themselves. Explore the opportunities in dealing with millennials in the workplace and create an onboarding process for them. Learn about the uniqueness of different generations and develop action plans on working with Millennials and learn from retrospection. So, what are you waiting for? Take a leap and jump into a cluster of different cultures.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Purpose of Onboarding||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Introduction||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Millennials and Onboarding||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Onboarding Checklist||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Engaging the Millennial Employee||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Following Up With the Millennial Employee||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Setting Expectations with the Millennial Employee||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Mentoring the Millennial||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Assigning Work to the Millennial Employe||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Providing Feedback||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding- Activities||00:00:00|
|Bridging Generation Gap|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – History||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Traditionalist||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Baby Boomers||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Generation X||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Generation Y||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Differentiations Between||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Finding Common Ground||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Conflict Management (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Conflict Management (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – The Power of 4||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Employee Management: Generation Difference||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Employee Management: Generation Difference||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.