With specialized skills being on primary focus, professionals most of the time tend to forget about few skills that every boss looks for. One of the very first things they look at you is if you are a creative thinker and an innovative person. This course deals with skills mostly ignored yet important nevertheless.
The next thing the boss seeks out for in you is if you have the ability to build your own self-esteem and how assertive you are as a professional at your work. This course discusses on how to put more effort in your personal development. If you want to become a critical thinker and good at problem-solving, this course is just perfect for you!
- How to recognise the variation between creativity and innovation
- How to locate their individual creativity
- Means to create their respective creative atmosphere
- The significance of creativity as well as innovation in business
- Problem solving methods and tools
- Personal and group techniques so as to assist produce creative concepts
- How to apply creative concepts
- Recognise the terms of personal proficiency and the skills sets can develop the personal productivity, as well as the attitudes we should nurture
- Elaborate the reasons for which multi-tasking is a myth
- Relate the role of long term goals for the short term effectiveness
- Learn sharing a personal vision and improve dreams as well as goals from it
- Execute the 80/20 rule know the way it should affect your planning
- Recognise the features of a healthy organisation system
- Improvise a strategy for a proficient workspace, involving a customised information centre as well as a filing system
- Implement a system allowing them for processing any kind of information crossing their desk
- Apply the Eisenhower principle to prioritise work as well as your routines so that you can simplify your life
- Realise the reasons for which they procrastinate along with developing strategies to tackle tasks
- Execute tools to turn their households more productive as well as more effective
- How to apply problem solving steps and tools
- How to analyze information to clearly describe problems
- How to identify appropriate solutions
- Ways to think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem solving team
- How to select the best approach for making decisions
- How to create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Ways to avoid common decision-making mistakes
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Essential Skills Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Essential Skills Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.