The real estate industry is one of the most lucrative industries in the UK. A real estate agent can earn up to £52k per year. However, as it is an up-and-coming industry, the competition is also high. You will need to have a solid foundation to beat your competitors if you want to shine here. The Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited course is here to help you build your expertise. It will equip you with the skills and ability to stay ahead of the crowd.
From the Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited course, you will learn the core principles of the real estate industry. The highly engaging modules will enlighten you on different estate agents and their roles. You will get the opportunity to develop the essential skills for property management and property valuation. In addition, the course will teach you the tips and tricks to selecting the best properties. From this valuable course, you will also learn about the laws and regulations related to the real estate industry.
This comprehensive Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited will provide you with fundamental knowledge and skills within a few steps. Along with that, you will receive a CPD accredited certificate after completing the course. This certificate will elevate your resume and help you establish a promising career.
- Get introduced to different types of estate agents
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an estate agent
- Learn the strategies for property valuation
- Elevate your negotiation skills
- Acquire the skills and ability required for property management
- Know the techniques of selecting the best properties
- Learn the laws and regulations regarding real estate in the UK
Who is the Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited Course for?
This Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited course is designed for individuals aspiring to join the real estate industry. It is also beneficial for professionals already working in this area.
Why Choose this Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited course is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Real Estate Agents
- Closing Agents
- Realty Specialist
- Real Estate Consultant
- Real Estate Specialist
- Mortgage Advisers
|Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited - Updated Version|
|Introduction to the Course – Estate Agent||00:03:00|
|Module 01 – Estate Agent: An Introduction||00:24:00|
|Module 02 – Different Types of Estate Agents||00:18:00|
|Module 03 – Getting Started on the Job||00:19:00|
|Module 04 – Listing Property: Finding the Sellers||00:27:00|
|Module 05 – Valuation Process||00:24:00|
|Module 06 – Negotiating as Estate Agent||00:15:00|
|Module 07 – Selling Property: Finding the Buyers||00:26:00|
|Module 08 – Letting Property||00:34:00|
|Module 09 – Technology for Estate Agents||00:24:00|
|Module 10 – Regulation of Estate Agents||00:16:00|
|Final Recap to the Course||00:00:00|
|Assignment – Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited||00:00:00|
|Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited - Old Version|
|What is an Estate Agent?||00:15:00|
|The Different Types of Agents||00:15:00|
|What a Real Estate Agent Does||00:15:00|
|Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent||00:15:00|
|Knowing Your Clients||00:30:00|
|Day in the life of Estate Agent||00:30:00|
|Real Estate Laws||00:30:00|
|Being an Agent|
|Selecting The Best Properties||00:30:00|
|Leasing Instead Of Selling||00:30:00|
|Be Zone Conscious||01:00:00|
|Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy||00:15:00|
|Is Your Lake Home For Sale?||01:00:00|
|Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day||00:15:00|
|How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals||00:15:00|
|Real Estate Front||00:15:00|
|Legal System & Real Estate UK|
|An Introduction to the UK legal system||00:15:00|
|Different Types of Investment Structures||00:15:00|
|Title & Registration||00:15:00|
|Finance in Real Estate||00:15:00|
|Investment Purchase Procedure||00:15:00|
|Planning & Environment||00:15:00|
|Investment Structure & Key Legislations||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading : Estate Agent Diploma||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited||00:30:00|