The EYFS Teaching Diploma Level 3 is designed to provide you with a good insight into working with children in a learning environment based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum. This course will discuss the key skills related to EYFS, introducing the topic while further discussing EYFS Framework and more. This course covers many topics related to early year’s education, from the reasoning behind the framework to tips on how to develop your own curriculum. Through this course, you will receive important information about your career options.
Whether you are working in this field already, you want to get started working in early years, or just interested in this field of study, this course will cover a range of modules and provide multiple examples for assessment.
Who is the course for?
- You are a beginner photographer, who doesn’t understand things like aperture, shutter speed, or ISO.
- You always use the automatic settings on your camera and want to learn how to use the manual settings.
- You are NOT an advanced photographer who knows how to manually expose your images.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module 1: Introduction to EYFS Teaching and Early Years of Childhood Development|
|The importance of education in early childhood||00:15:00|
|Why is education important?||00:15:00|
|Key Benefits of Early Childhood Education||00:15:00|
|The Importance of Parent Involvement in Early Childhood Education||00:05:00|
|How Education Affects Early Childhood Development||00:15:00|
|Qualities of a Good Early Childhood Teacher||00:05:00|
|Module 2: Working as an EYFS Teacher|
|The Role of the Early Years Teacher||00:15:00|
|Working with Young Children||00:15:00|
|Teaching Kids Life Skills at an Early Age||00:15:00|
|Teach Preschool Kids to Count||00:15:00|
|Set Up a Reward System for Children||00:15:00|
|Teach New Skills by Acting out Scenes||00:05:00|
|Teach Kids About Their Feelings||00:05:00|
|Teach Self-Care Skills to Children with Special Needs||00:15:00|
|Teach Your Kids Time Management Skills||00:30:00|
|Requirements, qualifications and useful skills||00:05:00|
|Module 3: Understanding the EYFS Framework|
|The Early Years Framework||00:30:00|
|Understanding the EYFS Framework||00:05:00|
|A fair and flexible framework||00:05:00|
|Regulation of learning and development||00:15:00|
|Module 4: Promoting Learning and Development|
|The Learning and Development Requirements||00:30:00|
|The Early Learning Goals||00:15:00|
|The Characteristics of Effective Learning||00:30:00|
|Module 5: Curriculum for EYFS Teaching|
|The EYFS Curriculum Design||00:05:00|
|Learning and Teaching Through Play||00:30:00|
|Playful Learning and Playful Teaching||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Methods for EYFS Teaching|
|Strategies for 21st Century Early Childhood Teachers||00:15:00|
|Creating an Enabling Environment||00:30:00|
|Innovative Ideas to Make Your Teaching Methods More Effective||00:15:00|
|Module 7: Working with Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities (SEN/SEND)|
|Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher||01:00:00|
|SEN Code of Practice||01:00:00|
|Get an understanding on SENCO||01:00:00|
|Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Pupils with Autism||00:30:00|
|Module 8: EYFS and Educational Philosophies and Exemptions to the EYFS|
|Montessori and the EYFS||00:05:00|
|The Montessori Approach||00:15:00|
|Exemptions from EYFS Learning and Development Requirements||00:15:00|
|Module 9: Promoting Child Welfare in the Early Years|
|Welfare Requirements become Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements||00:05:00|
|Staffing Roles and Responsibilities||00:05:00|
|Module 10: Finding Work as an EYFS Teacher|
|Early Years Teacher||00:30:00|
|Teaching Jobs: Where to Find Them and When to Apply||00:15:00|
|How to write a must-read CV||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.