Face painting is a fun activity in any festival or in any normal occasion. It is imperative to entice the kids in celebrating any occasions like birthdays, Halloweens, etc. with different types of amusing face paints. If you want to learn about the basic ideas of face painting, then this Face Painting Course is just right for you.
This course consists of various modules that are all geared towards helping you learn about many face painting ideas for kids. The design contents are divided into three sections: beginner, intermediate, and advanced face painting ideas. There are several contents where you will learn the techniques that are needed to be learned for drawing the face paints. You will also learn on how to take care of them so that it lasts longer and serves the purpose.
Overall this course can be very effective in order to learn face painting on a basic level and if you get it now, you will only get a head start.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in drawing face paintings as a part of an amusing hobby.
- Art professional who need this skill at the workplace.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Face Painting Course course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Theme parks.
- Kindergarten and nursery schools.
- Sports and re-creational events.
- Theatres and Live events.
|Introduction to Face Painting||00:15:00|
|Origins of Face Painting||00:30:00|
|Basic Kit Requirements||01:00:00|
|Face Painting Code of Practice||00:15:00|
|Health and Safety in Face Painting||00:30:00|
|Painting People’s Faces||00:15:00|
|Taking Care of Skin||00:30:00|
|Face painting Do’s and Don’ts||00:30:00|
|Different Designs : Beginner||00:30:00|
|Different Designs: Intermediate||00:30:00|
|Different Designs: Advanced||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Face Painting Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Face Painting Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.