Face painting is a fun activity, perfect for festivals, children’s birthday parties and other fun occasions. Parents will also love getting creative with different types of face paints. If you want to learn the basics of face painting, this Face Painting Course will guide you step-by-step on how to create amazing face paint designs, including an introduction into the history of face painting.
This online course consists of various user-friendly modules that are all geared towards helping you learn about face and body painting for kids. The course is divided into three sections: beginner, intermediate, and advanced face painting ideas. You’ll learn expert face painting techniques, helping you to gain confidence in your artistic abilities, whether you want to become a professional face painter, or have some fun with your little ones at special celebrations. You will also learn how to take care of your skin and will familiarise with health and safety codes of practice.
Whatever your academic background, this introductory face painting training course will help you to learn face painting on a basic level, building you up to eventually creating real masterpieces any child would be proud to show off!
Who is the Face Painting Course for?
- People interested in drawing face paintings as a part of an amusing hobby.
- Art professional who need this skill at the workplace.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Face Painting Course Certification:
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Face Painting Course course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Theme parks.
- Kindergarten and nursery schools.
- Sports and re-creational events.
- Theatres and Live events.