Do you want to learn about your family more? How about knowing about your family’s history? If you are curious about your family history and want o know how to search it, then worry no more! This course is designed for that!
This course is suitable for both amateurs and for experienced genealogists since it is intended to get you read for expert genealogical practice. In that capacity, it covers the full scope of genealogically valuable sources to a significant depth. This likewise makes it the best accessible course for those essentially following their own families as a diversion, guaranteeing that they have the best learning base so that their exploration is in the same class as it can be. The course is ceaselessly evaluated with all assignments reviewed. Those understudies wishing to take the Higher Certificate in Genealogy examination may select to have their evaluations for assignments advanced as opposed to taking the second paper. This course is challenging yet the foremost capabilities for setting out on it are eagerness and devotion.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are assisting people to find their family history.
- People who have an interest in their family history.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Family History Secrets Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Family History Correspondent.
- Genealogist Researcher.
- Genealogist Research Manager.