Is your expenditure more than your income? If Yes, then you need to work out where you can cut back. The Finance & Budgeting Course provides you with a solid foundation in basic finance and budgeting skills. You will also gain some money management tips.
Who is the course for?
- Working adults
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand basics of finance and budgeting.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Financial advisor
- Financial Manager
- Accounts Officer
- Accounts Manager.
|Record Your Income||01:00:00|
|Make a List of Expenses First and Put Them in Categories||01:00:00|
|Countdown & Adjust||01:00:00|
|Budgets and Money Management|
|The Fundamentals of Finance||00:15:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Parts of a Budget||00:15:00|
|The Budgeting Process||00:30:00|
|Budgeting Tips and Tricks||00:15:00|
|Monitoring and Managing Budgets||00:15:00|
|Crunching the Numbers||00:15:00|
|Getting Your Budget Approved||00:15:00|
|Comparing Investment Opportunities||00:15:00|
|Directing the Peerless Data Corporation||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Finance & Budgeting Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Finance & Budgeting Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.