Are you someone who wants to become an ideal lawyer to secure intellectual and financial properties of your clients? Or are you someone who is finding one? If yes, then this course in finding the perfect lawyer will be able to help you in your journey toward secured intellectual and financial property ownership or assist you in becoming the ideal lawyer anyone would want!
What are the characteristics you need to find a lawyer for you to feel safe and secure? In this course, you will be able to learn why you or your business needs to have their lawyer. This course is designed to make you realise what type of lawyer you need. You will also know the different kinds of lawyers in this course and be taught about each type. Lastly, you will be trained to search the ideal lawyer or how lawyers can promote themselves for the potential clients to check.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen and other professionals who are in need of lawyers to protect their financial and intellectual properties.
- Lawyers who want to become the ideal lawyer clients would prefer.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Finding the Perfect Lawyer is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Financial Advisers
- Legal Advisers
- Top Executives.
|Finding the Perfect Lawyer|
|Why A Perfect Lawyer?||01:00:00|
|Types Of A Perfect Lawyer||01:00:00|
|How to Find For an Attorney||01:00:00|
|Why You Need for an Attorney||01:00:00|
|Interviewing For A Potential Attorneys||01:00:00|
|Build A Good Business Relationship||01:00:00|
|How Will I Know When It’s Time to See a Specialist||00:30:00|
|Doing Your Own Footwork||01:00:00|
|Saving Money on an Attorney||01:00:00|
|Essential Information Resources||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.