This digital photography course is very useful for individuals who are looking forward to enhancing their skills and master the advanced techniques of digital photography. This course is ideal for the individuals who intend to develop their skills with the cameras. It will teach you all the necessary skills including snap stunning and marvellous photographs. You will learn about the latest technology cameras arrived in the market and how can they be used. You will also be introduced to the latest editing methods.
Who is the course for?
- For the people who want to become a professional photographer;
- For the people who wants to make money through photography
- For individuals who want to learn about professional editing of photograph;
- For any person who wants to click amazing photos;
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Social Content Photographer/Designer
- Digital Imaging Professional
- Digital Assets Coordinator
- Visual Arts Technician
- Creative Art worker
- Product Still Life Photographer
- Studio Photographer
- Photographer/Portrait Consultant
- Visual Resources Imaging Specialist
- wedding photographer.
|Basics of Photography|
|How to Become a Digital Photographer?||02:00:00|
|Getting into the Scene||02:00:00|
|Choosing the Right Camera||02:00:00|
|Making Pictures for a Living||03:00:00|
|The Tools and Software for Editing the Images||02:00:00|
|The Most Commonly Asked Questions||01:00:00|
|Freelancing Digital Photography|
|Photographs Everywhere You Look||00:30:00|
|Do You Have What It Takes?||01:00:00|
|Choosing a Camera||00:30:00|
|The Art of Photography||01:30:00|
|Sites That Pay for Your Photos||01:00:00|
|Posting Your Photos Online||00:30:00|
|Who Buys Photos?||00:15:00|
|For The Truly Ambitious||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Freelancing Digital Photography||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Freelancing Digital Photography||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Freelancing Digital Photography||00:20:00|