Want to start your freelancing career as a web designer and web developer? Then enrol the Freelancing for Designers and Developers course and be a skilled web designer and developer.
Gone are the days when you need to wake you in the early morning by sacrificing your peaceful sleep and need to ready for your office. Freelancing makes your work easier than before. Convert your home to your office and be your own boss. However, the path of freelancing is not that much easy or difficult. You need to know how to handle the problems and mistakes while taking freelancing as your career. The course explains the common errors while starting your freelancing career. As the lessons proceed, you will know how to write an appropriate CV and create a stunning profile that attracts the potential clients and guarantee jobs. You will learn to set hourly rates, attending the competition, checking updates in the freelancing systems, browsing categories, and more. Finally, the course provides a list of freelancing sites and the productivity apps for the freelancers.
- All Freelancers new and old
- Newbie or Beginner Freelancers
- Web Designers & Web Developers
- UI Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Front-end Developers
- App Developers
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Promo – Freelancing for Designers and Developers||00:02:00|
|Level Of Skills Updated||00:10:00|
|Speed Of Response||00:09:00|
|Presenting Your Work||00:06:00|
|Awards and certifications||00:05:00|
|Breadth Of Skills Skillsets||00:11:00|
|Freelance Accepting Projects||00:08:00|
|Time Manage for Freelancers||00:08:00|
|Work Life Balance||00:08:00|
|No Job Season||00:05:00|
|Writing Job Application||00:05:00|
|Job Application Automation||00:05:00|
|Choosing Right Client||00:10:00|
|Building Trust With Clients||00:05:00|
|Win-clients-with perfect cover letter||00:06:00|
|How To Communicate better with clients-new||00:02:00|
|Categories Of Freelance Websites||00:07:00|
|Most Popular Freelance Websites||00:08:00|
|Small Task Websites||00:03:00|
|Cheating The Freelance System||00:06:00|
|Time Tracking Mac Only Improved||00:07:00|
|Video Conferencing Tools||00:04:00|
|Time Tracking Apps||00:17:00|
No Reviews found for this course.