Garden is usually a space used for display, cultivation, and enjoyment of plants and other forms of nature. If you are someone who is planning to become an expert in gardening, then you are on the right page. Through this course, you will know garden design and landscaping. All these skills are essentials in creating the garden which you or your potential clients would prefer.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to have a new hobby such as gardening.
- Anyone who wants to know to manage their life and work balance.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Garden Design & Landscaping Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Garden Management Staff
- Landscape Artist.
|Garden Design & Landscaping|
|Module 01: Gardening Basics||00:40:00|
|Module 02: Fertilisers and Pest Control||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Low Maintenance Gardening and Garden Security||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Principles of Garden Design||01:00:00|
|Module 05: Garden Design Plans||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Examples of Planting Plans||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Planting Techniques||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Garden Irrigation||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Garden Lighting Design||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Turfing a Lawn||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Garden Design & Landscaping Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Garden Design & Landscaping Course||00:20:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|