The world of flora is perhaps the most diverse and exciting place. The General Botany Certification Course is designed to introduce you to this world of wonder and equip you with the skills and abilities to understand it better.
The General Botany Certification Course will help you understand the basics of biology. This highly informative course will discuss cell biology, plant anatomy, plant genetics, and more. The modules will help you grasp the ability to understand the Taxonomic classifications. The instructor will help you build a solid understanding of plant ecology and plant embryology. You will acquire a great deal of knowledge about the Angiosperms and Gymnosperms. The course will also include detailed modules on Paleobotany.
This General Botany Certification Course is the easiest and the most convenient way to elevate your knowledge and understanding of botany. Join the course and increase your employability in the relevant industry.
- Familiarize yourself with the principles of cell biology and anatomy of plants
- Enrich your understanding of the Taxonomic classifications
- Explore the fundamentals of plant genetics
- Acquire insights into Cryptograms and Microbes
- Learn about the Angiosperms and Gymnosperms
- Build your skills in Paleobotany
Who is this course for?
The General Botany Certification Course is suitable for those interested to pursue a career as botanist, ecologist, florist and other relevant professions.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The General Botany Certification Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Academic researcher
- Plant Geneticist
|Module 01: Introduction to Biology|
|Introduction to Biology||00:27:00|
|Module 02: Morphology of Plants|
|Morphology of Plants||00:38:00|
|Module 03: Cell Biology and Anatomy of Plants|
|Cell Biology and Anatomy of Plants||00:40:00|
|Module 04: Naming Plants and Taxonomic Classifications|
|Naming Plants and Taxonomic Classifications||00:40:00|
|Module 05: Plant Physiology|
|Module 06: Embryology of Plants|
|Embryology of Plants||00:45:00|
|Module 07: Plant Genetics and Evolution|
|Plant Genetics and Evolution||00:41:00|
|Module 08: Plant Ecology|
|Module 09: Cryptograms and Microbes|
|Cryptograms and Microbes||00:56:00|
|Module 10: The Gymnosperms|
|Module 11: Angiosperms - The Flowering Plants|
|Angiosperms – The Flowering Plants||00:41:00|
|Module 12: Palaeobotany|
No Reviews found for this course.