Are you willing to know more essential requirements of the job safely in the workplace? Then Guide to Workplace Adjustment is perfect for you.
Workplace adjustments are changes to the work environment that allow people with disability to work safely and productively. In short, these are anything you need doing to make sure you are not disadvantaged at work. From small tweaks to your contract, changing admin and procedural details, etc. are included in workplace adjustments. It is responsible to make sure that nothing interrupts you in the workplace.
Initially, the course begins with the introduction of workplace adjustment, following that, you will learn about managing work pressure and maintaining balance in the workplace. Additionally, you will be introduced to change management, different levels of change management and how to deal with it.
The aims of workplace adjustments are to make sure that, a disabled employee has the same access and right to everything that is included in doing and keeping a job as a non-disabled employee. It also makes sure that you have equal opportunity in recruitment processes, promotion, ongoing progress and so on.
- Approve that there are no normal or abnormal paths of responding to change, nevertheless, we have to begin it from where we are.,
- Learn that change is not something to be scared of and halted but as a crucial component of the world to be granted.
- Réalisé that adjusting to change is attitudinal rather than technical
- Change is something that does not belong to the intellectual fact but it hints at what you are.
- Identify that before we can encounter the way things will be, we may undergo a system of grieving, and let the things go in their usual way
- View change as chance for self-motivation and inventing newer ideas
- Figure out plans for assisting change to be approved and executed at the workplace
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Guide to Workplace Adjustment is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Guide to Workplace Adjustment is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module : 1|
|Getting to the Heart of the Matter||00:20:00|
|Module : 2|
|What is Change?||00:30:00|
|The Change Cycle||00:30:00|
|The Human Reaction to Change||00:15:00|
|The Pace of Change||00:30:00|
|The Four Room Apartment||00:15:00|
|Dealing with Resistance||00:15:00|
|Adapting to Change||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Dealing with Anger||00:30:00|
|Module : 3|
|What is Workplace Politics?||00:15:00|
|Lessons from Social and Emotional Intelligence||00:30:00|
|Good Relationship Skills||00:30:00|
|Responsible Decision Making||00:30:00|
|Creating Your Workplace Philosophy||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.