Home decorating is the process of styling and redesigning a home to make it more presentable. To make a home better, garden can also be styled based on the preferences of the owner. Knowing how to do home decorations and gardening will give you an advantage. Clients will prefer to have someone who knows more than one skills to avoid the hassle of hiring different people. This course will help you learn the skills on home decorating and gardening to help you in your career advancement.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Interior Designing
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to have an interior designing career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Home Decorating, Improving and Gardening Course will be very beneficial and helpful to:
- Creative Design Maker
- Design Company Owner
- Interior Designer.
|Module 1: Home Decorating|
|HOW TO REARRANGE A ROOM||02:00:00|
|HOW TO ANALYZE A ROOM AS PROFESSIONALS DO BEFORE YOU||01:00:00|
|HOW TO CREATE A ROOM||02:00:00|
|HOW TO DETERMINE CHARACTERS OF HANGINGS AND FURNITURES-COVERING FOR A GIVEN ROOM||01:00:00|
|CANDLESTICKS, LAMPS, FIXTURES FOR GAS AND ELECTRICITY, AND SHADES||01:00:00|
|WINDOW SHADES AND AWNINGS||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF PICTURES AND PICTURE FRAMES||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF PIANO CASES||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF DINING-ROOM BUFFETS AND DRESSING-TABLES||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF WORK TABLES, BIRD CAGES, DOG BASKETS AND FISH GLOBES||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF FIREPLACES||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF BATHROOMS||01:00:00|
|PERIODS IN FURNITURE||01:00:00|
|CONTINUATION OF PERIODS IN FURNITURE||01:00:00|
|THE GOTHIC PERIOD||00:30:00|
|THE PERIODS OF THE THREE LOUIS||01:00:00|
|THE MAHOGANY PERIOD||02:00:00|
|THE COLONIAL PERIOD||00:30:00|
|THE REVIVAL OF DIRECTOIRE AND EMPIRE FURNITURE||00:30:00|
|THE VICTORIAN PERIOD||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF AN INEXPENSIVE BEDROOM||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF A GUEST ROOM (Where economy is not an item of importance)||01:00:00|
|A MODERN HOUSE IN WHICH GENUINE JACOBEAN FURNITURE IS APPROPRIATELY SET||00:30:00|
|UNCONVENTIONAL BREAKFAST-ROOMS AND SPORTS BALCONIES||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF A WOMAN’S DRESSING-ROOM||00:30:00|
|THE TREATMENT OF CLOSETS||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF A NARROW HALL||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF A VERY SHADED LIVING-ROOM||00:15:00|
|THE BABY’S ROOMS: THE DAY ROOM, THE NIGHT ROOM||01:00:00|
|ROOMS FOR THE ELDERLY||01:00:00|
|A YOUNG GIRL’S ROOM||01:00:00|
|THE YOUNG BOY’S ROOM||00:30:00|
|WHAT TO AVOID IN INTERIOR DECORATION: RULES FOR BEGINNERS||01:00:00|
|FADS IN COLLECTING||01:00:00|
|WEDGWOOD POTTERY; OLD AND MODERN||01:00:00|
|VENETIAN GLASS, OLD AND MODERN||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Home Improvement|
|Choosing A Contractor||01:00:00|
|Pollution and Remodeling||00:30:00|
|Do It Yourself Bathroom Remodeling||00:30:00|
|Tips for Installing Leak-proof Showers||00:30:00|
|Do It Yourself Kitchen Remodeling||00:30:00|
|Installing Kitchen Cabinets||00:30:00|
|Adding A Bedroom||00:30:00|
|Basement Problems Turned Around||00:30:00|
|Options for Lighting Your Home||00:30:00|
|How To Lay Indoor-Outdoor Carpet||00:30:00|
|Tips for Installing A Tile Floor||00:30:00|
|How To Prepare to Install Moulding||01:00:00|
|TV Stand Design Ideas||00:30:00|
|Home Air Conditioning Maintenance Made Easy||01:00:00|
|How To Diagnose Central Heating Systems||00:30:00|
|Fixing Your Sink||00:30:00|
|Fixing Clogged Pipes and Drains||00:30:00|
|Six Tips For Decks Built to Last||00:30:00|
|Three Steps To Refinish Your Decks||00:30:00|
|Installing Your Hot Tub||00:30:00|
|Low Hassle Exterior Painting||00:30:00|
|Low Hassle Roof Repair||00:30:00|
|Gardens for Profit and Beauty||01:00:00|
|Judging Construction – Ground and Walls||00:30:00|
|Judging Construction – Ground and Walls||00:30:00|
|Choosing An Alarm System, Hardware AND People||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Gardening|
|Organic Gardening Basics||00:30:00|
|Having a Plan||00:30:00|
|Having the Right Tools||01:00:00|
|Making your Own Mulch||01:00:00|
|Natural Pest Control||00:30:00|
|What to Avoid||01:00:00|
|Benefits of Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Home Decorating, Improving and Gardening Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Home Decorating, Improving and Gardening Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Home Decorating, Improving and Gardening Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.