Ever wonder why some people are very successful but others not? How could they get there and why are you where you are in your life? It’s easier and more comfortable to believe that success just happens to some people. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. In this course, you will dive deeper into productivity and learn the principles that all successful people follow.
Regardless of how old you are, the place you’re from or what you accomplish as a profession, we as a whole share something in common—a desire to be successful. Every individual’s meaning of achievement is distinctive, some may characterise accomplishment, however, as some may define success as being a loving and faithful spouse or a caring and responsible parent, while most people would equate success with wealth, fame, and power.
There are a lot of tips and strategies out there on how to be successful in managing your business, yet there is no better approach than following the footstep of the successful people. In this course, you will be introduced to several principles that have been used earlier by well-known businesses. By the end of this course, you will learn how to make yourself, your profession or your business a success from scratch.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who want to start their own successful business and the business owner struggling with their current business and wish to take it to advanced level.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|How to Become Successful|
|Section #1: Success in Managing or Running a Business||01:00:00|
|Section #2 a: How to be Successful in the Workplace||01:00:00|
|Section #2 b: How to be Successful with Money||01:00:00|
|Section #3: Success in Your Personal Life: The Most Important Things||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.