Do you enjoy having kids or being with children but you also want to learn how to be sensitive towards them to avoid negative impacts on their development? Or are you just someone who is into educating children and wants to know how to talk to them about sensitive issues properly? If either of these is you, then this course will be helpful to you!
While talking with children, a lot of things need to be considered, like how we convey our emotions, words, and actions to them since they can be very perceptive with this stuff. In this course, you will learn more how to communicate with children well. Topics like sex, death, divorce, violence, alcohol and drugs, HIV/AIDS, and even the tragedies in the media will be discussed in this course. Also, you will be able to help kids with homesickness and teach about tolerance.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are into the Child Growth and Development Industry that want to improve the communications skills to children
- People who have an interest in Child Growth, Communication, and Development
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
How to Talk with Your Child course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Early Childhood Educator
- Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary Teachers
- Pediatric Nutritionist or Dieticians
- Private Nanny.
|How to Talk With Your Child|
|10 Essential Discussion Tips Needed For All Sensitive Issues With Kids||00:30:00|
|How To Talk To Kids About Sex||00:30:00|
|How To Talk To Kids About Death||00:30:00|
|How To Talk To Kids About Divorce||00:30:00|
|How To Talk To Kids About Violence||00:30:00|
|How To Talk To Kids About Alcohol & Drugs||00:30:00|
|How To Talk To Kids About HIV & AIDS||00:15:00|
|How To Talk To Kids About Tragedies In The Media||00:15:00|
|Helping Kids Cope With Homesickness||00:30:00|
|How To Prepare Kids For A New Baby||00:30:00|
|How To Teach Your Kids About Tolerance||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.