Are you part of the human resource management in your organization? If so, then this course will teach you about HR Management to keep your organization’s people motivated through this well-designed human resource management course.
Human Resource Management is an important department in any organizations or businesses. This course is designed to educate you the importance of employee motivation. Through this course, you will know the methods of keeping the people in your organization motivated. Learn about personality types and how they fit into your Employee Motivation plan. This course will teach you to set clear and defined goals to motivate your employees. In this course, you will wbe well equipped with the skills to identify and address issues related to employee motivation to keep moving forward.
Who is the course for?
- Human resource managers or specialists who want to help employees continue working effectively by motivating them to theirs.
- Anyone who wants to know how to motivate employees and have them work effectively.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The HR Management: Employee Motivation Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Administrator
- Human Resource Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Recruitment and Hiring Officer
- Training and Development Officer.
|HR Management: Employee Motivation|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – A Psychological Approach||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Object-Oriented Theory||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Using Reinforcement Theory||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Using Expectancy Theory||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Personality’s Role in Motivation||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – A Personal Toolbox||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Motivation on the Job||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Addressing Specific Morale Issues||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Keeping Yourself Motivated||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|HR Management: Employee Motivation- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : HR Management: Employee Motivation Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- HR Management: Employee Motivation||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- HR Management: Employee Motivation||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.