Are you interested in a career in human resources? The job market can be tough for both recruiters and job seekers. On the one hand, recruiters often have to go through hundreds of applications in order to find the perfect match for their open position, while job seekers need to stand out from the many other applicants. If you’re thinking of becoming a recruitment consultant, this HR & Recruitment Consultant Diploma will help you step into the shoes of an expert HR manager.
This HR and recruitment course is divided into three sections, starting with HR management today, recruiting, interviews, retention and health & safety. You will familiarise with the selection, hiring and recruitment processes, goal setting, interview questions, background checks and more. In the final section of the course, you will gain the practical communication skills you need to lure in great candidates, and will learn how to shortlist applications, select the best candidates and onboard new recruits.
So, if you want to land that recruitment consultant job, further your professional development and kickstart your career in the recruitment industry, enrol in this recruitment training course today and start your new career path with brand new skills.
Who is the course for?
- Businesses who want to learn how to hire the right kind of people for their jobs
- Job seekers wanting to understand the recruitment process in order to stand out
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
HR & Recruitment Consultant Diploma is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- HR Managers
- Recruitment specialists
- Career counsellor
- Job agents