The current world has a lot of rules and regulations which makes it mandatory for managers to deal with human resources issues. Usually, the manager has to undertake extra responsibilities as part of the job. This HR Training Course will help you gain knowledge regarding this topic.
In this course, you will learn all about human resources, skills inventory, job analysis, position profiles, job description, employee orientation and training, performance reviews, attendance management, etc. This course will easily cover some issues that arise after the hiring and how to deal with them.
- Analyse the most recent issues for the human resource field as well as for the altering role of supervisors and managers with regard to HR functions.
- Learn to write job specifications as well as recognize the crucial skills
- Apply methods of finding, selecting, and preserving the best people through behavioral description interviewing methodologies
- Have new employees so that they can commence with a fresh beginning
- Realise compensation as well as benefits
- Get along with a healthy employee relation
- Transform the performance appraisals a cooperative technique.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
HR Training Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our HR Training Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Defining Human Resources||00:15:00|
|Performing a Skills Inventory||00:15:00|
|Identifying Job Competencies||00:30:00|
|Position Profiles and Job Descriptions||00:30:00|
|Do You Really Need to Hire?||00:30:00|
|Preparing for the Interview||00:15:00|
|Conducting the Interview||01:00:00|
|After the Interview||00:15:00|
|Employee Orientation and Onboarding||00:30:00|
|Follow the Leader||00:15:00|
|Working With External Providers||00:15:00|
|Managing a Diverse Workforce||00:30:00|
|Compensation and Benefits||01:00:00|
|Managing Disciplinary Issues||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- HR Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- HR Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.