Stop the spread of infection rather than regretting its consequences.
This Infection Control and Prevention course will take you through various infection control procedures. First, you’ll understand how your immune system protects against infection. Then, the course will introduce you to various bloodborne pathogens and how to prevent the risk of exposure.
From this training, you will also understand the decontamination process for infection control and the different methods used to sterilise medical and surgical instruments to prevent disease transmission. It will also explain what hygiene practices are used to avoid the spread of various infectious diseases.
- Enrich your knowledge of infection prevention and control
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the body’s defence system
- Learn how to prevent blood-borne pathogen risks
- Understand what are the steps for the decontamination process
- Know the sterilisation methods used in healthcare facilities
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn From the Course?
- Infection prevention and control
Who Should Take this Infection Control and Prevention?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Infection Control and Prevention course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Infection Control and Prevention Certification
After completing and passing the Infection Control and Prevention course successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
The Infection Control and Prevention course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Infection Prevention and Control Nurse
- Environmental Health Officer
- Health and Safety Officer
- Hospital Administrator
|Module 01: Introduction to Infection|
|Introduction to Infection||00:33:00|
|Module 02: Body’s Defence Mechanism|
|Body’s Defence Mechanism||00:28:00|
|Module 03: Microorganisms and Microbiology|
|Microorganisms and Microbiology||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Bloodborne Pathogens|
|Module 05: Controlling Infection|
|Module 06: Decontamination and Disinfection|
|Decontamination and Disinfection||00:25:00|
|Module 07: Sterilisation Techniques|
|Module 08: Hygiene to Prevent Infection|
|Hygiene to Prevent Infection||00:25:00|
|Assignment – Infection Control Course||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|