What is Infertility? Do you know someone who has it or how do you know if someone is suffering from it? Do you know that infertility can still be treated given that it is known earlier and it hasn’t worsened over the years? The first thing you need to know is that infertility can be dealt with especially when it is discovered at an early age. You need to undergo treatment and must understand how all of these work to be able to know what are the proper way to help you recover.
In this course, you will be able to know the basics about infertility and what are the causes of having this. Then you will be knowledgeable about the different kinds of infertility and how it affects your daily life. You have been able to understand your body and listen well to what your body is trying to convey to you.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or health practitioner who help people who have infertility.
- Individuals who have the interest to learn the ways how to treat infertility.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Infertility Healing Diploma course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|What are the Reasons for Infertility in Women||01:00:00|
|What are the Reasons for Infertility in Men||01:00:00|
|Non-Specific Treatment for Infertility||00:30:00|
|Understanding Your Body||01:00:00|
|Let’s Talk About Sex||00:30:00|
|Boy or Girl?||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Infertility Healing Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Infertility Healing Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.