Interior design is a fascinating industry. It allows you to showcase your creativity and helps you sustain a fruitful career. If you have the passion and desire to join this industry, the Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma Level 3 course is perfect for you. This course will provide you with quality training and prepare you to pursue a fantastic career.
In this Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma Level 3 course, you will learn about the fundamental principles of interior designing. Then the course will help you familiarise yourself with the core elements of interior designing. Through this course, you will pick up the essential skills to work with different colour schemes. You will learn how to arrange furniture for different types of rooms. The informative modules will educate you on the popular design styles. You will learn many valuable tips and tricks to manage an interior designing business by the end of the course.
This Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma Level 3 course is the perfect training ground for aspiring designers. Join this course and develop your skills and knowledge of interior designing.
- Understand the basic principles of interior designing
- Familiarise yourself with the elements used in interior designing
- Learn how to pick out the right colour scheme for a room
- Develop the skills to arrange furniture for different types of rooms
- Get introduced to famous interior designing styles
- Build the confidence and competence to manage an interior designing business
Who is the Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma Level 3 Course for?
This Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma Level 3 course is for people who want to establish a promising career in the interior designing industry. Especially to people with careers in:
- Home Decorator
- Home Repair Expert
- Interior Designer
- Set Designer
This course will also come in handy for people who wish to style their own homes.
Why Choose this Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma Level 3 Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
|Introduction to Interior Design|
|What is Interior Design?||00:30:00|
|Qualities and Skills of an Interior Designer||00:30:00|
|History of Modern Interior Design||00:30:00|
|Becoming an Interior Designer||00:30:00|
|The Glossary of Interior Design||00:30:00|
|Meeting Your Clients||00:15:00|
|Principles of Interior Design|
|Career of an Interior Designer||00:30:00|
|How to Present Your Interior Design Plans to Clients||00:15:00|
|Steps to Design Success||00:15:00|
|Working with the Team||00:15:00|
|Project Management Skills||00:30:00|
|Design Evaluation Factors||00:15:00|
|Challenges Interior Designers Face Today||00:15:00|
|Elements of Design|
|The Importance of Accessorizing||00:15:00|
|Scale and Proportion||00:30:00|
|The Psychology of Achieving Balance||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Suitable Color Scheme||00:15:00|
|Choose the Right Flooring Materials||00:15:00|
|Choosing Window Dressings||00:15:00|
|Choose the Right Lighting for Each Room||00:30:00|
|Arrange Furniture for Every Room|
|Living Room Furniture Arrangements||00:15:00|
|Bedroom Furniture Arrangements||00:15:00|
|Dining Room Furniture Arrangements||00:15:00|
|Kid’s Room Arrangements||00:15:00|
|Popular Interior Design Styles|
|Most Popular Interior Design Styles||00:30:00|
|Managing Interior Design Business|
|Start a Creative Design & Interior Decorator Business||00:15:00|
|Charge for Services||00:30:00|
|Digital Strategies to Promote Products||00:30:00|
|Assignment – Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma Level 3||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.