Don’t have any experience in job interviews? Or you’re still not confident with job interviews until now? Worry no more! This course will teach you the secrets to crack interviews successfully!
An interview is not just about answering interviewer’s questions correctly but it is also about how you present yourself convincingly for them to hire you. For this to happen, you need to be prepared and confident to be able to present yourself well.
This certificate course is very useful for those who are looking for a job or are already in a job and wish to become someone more confident, especially in presenting themselves. This course will enable you to have the best knowledge and skills for a job interview to stay ahead in this tough and very competitive job market. Your qualifications might be the best but you still need an edge that will keep you over and above your competitors.
Who is the course for?
- First-time applicants seeking for the best and perfect job
- Senior applicants who are applying for a career shift, work transfer or higher position jobs
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Whether you are applying for the first time or someone who is applying for an executive or higher position.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Excellent interview skills including the skills to prepare the best CV will help you to build and develop the confidence you need for an interview. This would be beneficial for both first-time job applicants as well as for top executive job applicants.
|Interview Skills Secrets|
|Importance of Knowing The Tips And Tricks for Interviews||00:15:00|
|The Different Types of Interviews||01:00:00|
|Skill Building to Crack Interviews||00:15:00|
|Tools and Miscellaneous You Need To Have||00:15:00|
|The Perfect ‘Resume’ – Significance and Importance||00:30:00|
|Preparing Properly for an Interview||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Appearance Play?||00:30:00|
|Tips To Gear Up – Pre-Interview||00:30:00|
|Modern Tips By Interview Experts||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Interview Skills Secrets||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Interview Skills Secrets||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.