Having good Excel skills will not only simplify your data management task but will also keep you ahead in today’s job market. The Introduction to Excel Data Tools and Data Management course is giving you a golden opportunity to build an excellent foundation in Excel data management. This course will introduce you to the essential Excel tools and their functions to make you proficient in this department.
The Introduction to Excel Data Tools and Data Management course will assist you in identifying all the key tools used in Excel data management. You will study the data validation rules and learn how to prevent bad data entry. The course will teach you the strategies to use the drop-down lists for easy data entry. Within no time, you will understand the process of using a flash fill tool. You will comprehend the skills and ability to reach the goal you want. This course will increase your competence in Excel data management and also award a valuable certificate to add significant weight to your resume.
The Introduction to Excel Data Tools and Data Management course will be a great career booster. Enrol in the course and open new doors of opportunities.
- Familiarize yourself with the excel data management tools
- Learn about the data validation rules
- Understand the process of splitting data into different columns
- Grasp the skills to use the flash fill tool
- Know how to remove duplicate rows from a list
- Deepen your understanding of goal seek
Who is this course for?
Business professionals, job seekers on anyone who want to upgrade their Excel skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Introduction to Excel Data Tools and Data Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Excel Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Specialist
|Introduction to Excel Data Tools and Data Management|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:03:00|
|Module 02: Project Files||00:00:00|
|Module 03: Data Validation Rules to Prevent Bad Data Entry||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Drop Down Lists for Easy Data Entry||00:06:00|
|Module 05: Custom Validation Messages and Alerts||00:06:00|
|Module 06: Splitting Data into Different Columns by Delimiter||00:04:00|
|Module 07: Splitting Data of a Fixed Width||00:03:00|
|Module 08: Easily Remove Duplicate Rows from a List||00:04:00|
|Module 09: The Incredible Flash Fill Tool||00:08:00|
|Module 10: Goal Seek – How to Reach the Result You Want||00:06:00|
|Module 11: Data Table – Test Multiple Values Impact on a Formula Result||00:07:00|
|Module 12: The New Rich Data Types in Excel||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.