Do to wish learn about the future of the web? Want to learn about the web want to stay updated with the latest technology? Want 3.0? If your answer is yes to the above questions, then enrol now to benefit from the information provided in this course.
What is web 3.0? The web 3.0 is an advantageous application that enables the client to eliminate many included steps and gets the required data in the division of the time required for the more traditional style of browsing. Through this course, you will be introduced to web 3.0. You will also go through the process of shifting from web 2.0 to 3.0. You will also come across the various characteristics of the web 3.0. The web 3.0 is also known as the semantic web. You will also learn how does web 3.0 work. You will also go through the reasons how semantic web technology differs from existing data sharing technologies.
Who is the course for?
- Aspiring developers.
- For beginners who are willing to learn about web 3.0 from scratch.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Introduction Web 3.0 is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Web application developer.
- Software engineer.
- Software developer.
- Web designer.
- Word press design.
- Java language developer.
|Introduction to Web 3.0|
|Introduction To Web 3.0||00:30:00|
|How To Move From Web 2.0 to Web 3.0||00:30:00|
|The Characteristic Of Web 3.0||00:30:00|
|What Is Mechanics Of Web 3.0||00:30:00|
|What Is Semantic Web – The Concept Behind Web 3.0||00:30:00|
|What Comes After Web 3.0?||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.