QuickBooks 2008 is an accounting program which remains top notch for novices to expert users. It comes integrated and suitable for a variety of industries. Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Expert provides an overall outlook on the use of this software.
In this course, you will look at the payroll reports and the importance of making it. After that, you will know about the real-time tracking of reports and transactions. You will also learn how to protect your data, setting up users, working with files, asset, liability, and equity accounts, preparing sales tax, planning tools, etc.
- Discover more about reports, employee QuickReport, payroll summary by employee, payroll liability report and how to export data to excel
- Track time with weekly timesheets, invoicing unbilled time and much more
- How to back up, restore and create company files, verify, rebuild and clean up data
- Opening the user list to create, edit, delete users, change their passwords and work in a multi-user environment
- Ways to import and export files, synchronize outlook contacts, and converting from another program
- Learn about, create, import, cancel and convert Accountant’s copy
- Understanding Asset accounts, creating an asset account, purchasing and viewing fixed asset, and entering depreciation
- Understanding liability and equity accounts through current term and long term, adding liability accounts, recording investments and payments by and to owners respectively, and repaying liabilities
- Setting sales tax preferences, viewing tax code list, setting tax codes for items and customers, using sales tax reports, adjusting tax due, and remitting sales tax
- Preparing for year-end and tax time, processing payroll forms, paying estimated income taxes, and closing the books
- Opening and closing the Business Planner, understanding the user interface, using the welcome screen and getting help
- Entering company information, income and expense details, and completing the interview
- Understanding the interface, choosing a section, viewing examples, using topic guide and writing out your plan
- Generate reports and graphs, check spellings, and set the plan format
- Finish planning using the print preview, printing business plan and topic guide, and backing up and restoring plans
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Expert is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Expert is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Time Tracking, Part 1||01:00:00|
|Time Tracking, Part 2||01:00:00|
|Protecting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Setting up Users||01:00:00|
|Working with Files||01:00:00|
|The Accountant’s Copy||01:00:00|
|Liability and Equity Accounts||01:00:00|
|Preparing Sales Tax||01:00:00|
|Using the Business Planner||01:00:00|
|Viewing the Plan||01:00:00|
|Finishing the Plan||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Expert||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Expert||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.