QuickBooks 2008 is an accounting program which remains top notch for novices to expert users. It comes integrated and suitable for variety of industries. Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Foundation Training provides an overall outlook on the use of this software.
In this course, you will learn about accounting basics which will help you get started with the software. After that, you will accustom yourself with lists, forms, registers which will help you with data entry. You will learn to add vendors, customers, sales receipts, setting up, tracking invoices, etc. This skills will build a foundation for mastering this program.
- Performing basic transactions through setting up sales tax, opening check register, writing checks and much more
- Enter, view, search and pay bills; along with editing, deleting and voiding a bill
- Utilizing the loan manager by going through the preparation to add loans, viewing payment schedule and other relevant options
- Adding new inventory, checking inventory status, adjusting the quantity on hand and using build assemblies
- Customizing, creating, memorizing purchase orders and navigating through existing ones
- Finishing purchase orders by checking the spelling, using print preview, printing purchase order and using email options
- What to do when receiving inventory with or without bills, entering bills against inventory, backorders and closing purchase orders, and creating inventory worksheet
- Returning items to vendors, applying vendor credits, reimbursing expenses, and using vehicle mileage
- Creating new bank account in order to transfer funds, making non-customer deposits, and managing undeposited funds account
- Creating and funding petty cash, and tracking the expenses
- Understanding credit cards and QuickBooks, setting up credit card as liability account or as a vendor, entering charges, paying credit card, and reconciling them
- Utilizing online banking features by setting up online account in QuickBooks, and using it as a credit card merchant
- Using the report menu, opening report center and understanding it, choosing a category and opening pre-defined reports
- Choosing dates and columns, changing sort order, modifying the header and body for pre-defined reports
- Emailing, printing, exporting and memorizing the report
- Review some common reports such as trial balance, balance sheet, profit & loss and others
- Get report details through QuickZoom feature, accessing memorized reports, setting preferences, and using the learning center
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Foundation Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Foundation Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Opening QuickBooks Pro 2008||01:00:00|
|Accounting Basics, Part One||01:00:00|
|Accounting Basics, Part Two||01:00:00|
|Getting Started with QuickBooks||01:00:00|
|Getting Help in QuickBooks||00:30:00|
|Lists, Forms, and Registers||00:30:00|
|Using the Chart of Accounts||00:30:00|
|Using the Journal||00:30:00|
|Adding Items and Services||01:00:00|
|Setting up Invoices||00:30:00|
|Issuing Credit Memos||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Foundation Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Foundation Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.